Water Park-Tsampika Beach
Tsampika water sports are located on the beach Tsampika, located 26 kilometers from Rhodes Town and easily accessible by bus, bicycle, car and taxi. Our company was founded in 2018 at Tsambika beach at the end of the right nearby jet ski tsampika.
Our goal with the services we provide is to test your limits by allowing your adrenaline to skyrocket through a range of sea sports and activities. If you are with your company, your family or even yourself in the bloom water park you will find a solution to have fun and make your holidays unforgettable!!!
Our years of experience, our friendly and skilled staff, ensures that you will enjoy every minute with complete safety. Visit us for an unforgettable life experience.
Opening Hours until 19:30
- The use of the water park is at your own risk or at your parent/responsible risk.
- All visitors must obey to lifeguard’s instructions.
- Inappropriate behavior on th water park ground leading to injuries or putting in to danger visitors’ safety will result to ejection from the park without refund.
- Children under 5 must be accompanied by an adult free of charge.
- Foul language & rude conduct is prohibited
- Food &/or alcohol consumption & chewing gum are not permitted on the bloom water park
- Pets are not permitted.
- The entrance to the water park is not allowed to persons under 12 years and persons who can not swim.
- For younger age persons the use is allowed only after recording parent completion to declare that they can swim.
For Transfer contact us via e-mail at least 1 day prior to the activity.
For a full refund cancel at least one day before the start activity.