Private Hiking in Seven Springs
With starting point at Archangelos village, we will start our way to a scenic stroll to Epta Piges – the Seven Springs. Amble along the shady path with two chapels and a cave to see en route. And don’t be surprised if you are joined by a sheep, a goat, a peacock or two.
This hike is going to be full of nature! Herbs, trees and animals (such as birds, butterflies) and fresh breeze from the clear water of the springs. Walking through the water, a picturesque waterfall will appear! Get ready for many pictures.
- Local guide
- Bottled water
Departure at 9:00 from Archangelos & return at 11:00 to the same location.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Operated by a guide in English
- Not recommended for participants with mobility limitation
- Minimum age 10
You may need:
- Comfortable shoes
For Transfer contact us via e-mail at least 1 day prior to the activity.
For a full refund cancel at least two days before the start of the activity.