Souloudrania or secret beach – hiking and swimming
A hidden pathway to an isolate beach known only the locals where- as it can be reached only on foot. An easy route through sandy-rocky terrain with a 6% average altitude grade will lead you to a hidden “stairway” ending up to the turquoise Souloudrania beach. Nature’s reward for the effort would be more than great! The easy 2,5 km hike takes 2 and a half hours.
During this hike, do not be surprised if you are joined by a sheep, a goat or an iguana. Crystal clear water, where marine life blooms, combined with adventurous paths through the rocks.
- Local guide
- Bottled water
Deparure at 17:00 & return at 19:00 approx.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All participants must know how to swim (if you want to swim)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Operated by a guide in English
- Not recommended for participants with mobility limitation
You may need:
- Comfortable shoes for walking/hiking
For Transfer contact us via e-mail at least 1 day prior to the activity.
For a full refund cancel at least two days before the start of the activity.
There are no reviews yet.