Marine Life Experience
Explore, Learn and Have Fun
Situated within one of the most important marine ecosystems of the Mediterranean sea, on the west side of the Greek island of Rhodes, our Marine Park is Greece’s first and only private marine park and the natural habitat of an amazing array of fish, large marine mammals, rare underwater plants and algae.
A unique aquatic world
The stunning biodiversity of the Marine Park combined with its pristine and protected location, free from human activity, pollution and marine traffic, makes it the ideal place for Greece’s first sustainable marine ecotourism project. The Marine Park is a virtual marine utopia where its guests are provided with a unique educational and adventurous experience.
- Induction to the Marine Life of the Aegean by an expert marine biologist
- Boat trip to Strongyli Island and the LAMAR Fish Farm
- Off-boat swimming and snorkeling
- Snorkeling equipment
- Snacks & refreshments
Available every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
Timeline: 10:00am to 13:00pm
Departure/Return location: Kamiros Skala
- Timeline of the trip
• 10:00 Depart from the port of Kameiros Skala
• 10:30 Arriving at our natural Marine Park. There is a 90% chance of seeing dolphins
• 11:00 Swim among thousands of fish
• 12:00 Snorkel around the uninhabited island of Stroggyli and encounter local wildlife such as wild
• 13:00 Return at Blutopia’s office and collect your photos
You may need:
Children under 12 pay 40,00€
For Transfer contact us via e-mail at least 1 day prior to the activity.
For a full refund cancel at least 1 day before the start of the activity.
There are no reviews yet.