Marmaris Full Day Cruise
The right Cruise, at the right time!
Be enchanted by the seaside resort of Marmaris in Turkey. Though a magnet for travelers from around the world, this beautiful town, filled with cooling parks and surrounded by stunning nature, has not lost its oriental charm.
A visit to the Bazaar is a must. The smell of exotic teas and spices, the vibrant colors, and the melody of the shopowners’ voices will make you want to lose yourself in the small alleys of the Bazaar.
Also, be sure to take some time for a visit to the old town of Marmaris and its castle. The castle, with its museum, forms a significant piece of Marmaris history, initial settlements were built around the castle and have since grown from around it into the present town.
If you are a sun worshipper, then a walk along the Marmaris promenade, with countless street performers and a dip in the cooling sea at the 10km long beach, is something you should not miss.
And if you need a delicious boost after a day full of activities, Marmaris offers a fantastic mix of traditional and international cuisine that leaves no palate unsatisfied.
- Greeting by an escort and boarding.
- On arrival, meet with an escort who aides at customs and introduces a local Turkish guide.
- Board the bus for a scenic bus tour of the Harbour, for a unique panoramic view of Marmaris.
- A visit to a jewelry center and a Turkish delight shop is provided, to experience a big part of the Turkish tradition. There you can enjoy free refreshments, sweets and make use of the restrooms.
- Return by coach to a central drop-off location at the Marmaris promenade, just outside the bazaar where you will be informed about the meeting time for the afternoon transfer back to the port.
- Free time for shopping, sightseeing, lunch or the beach, before meeting again for the return bus transfer to Marmaris port.
- Arrival in Rhodes
Please be at the Tourist Port of Rhodes – Check in Kiosk the latest 1 hour before the departure, in order to receive your boarding card.
Your boarding card is also the valid ticket for your return.
After purchasing your ticket, you will receive a voucher by email, please check it thoroughly.
Please check the ship’s clock for the time of the next departure, every time you disembark from the boat.
Departure times are in local times.
- A valid passport is required, because you will be traveling in between two continents, and pass the passport control four times during our trip, and the departure times may be slightly modified to suit to your program.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Carry with you small denominations of €, $, £ as they are widely accepted in Marmaris.
- Sharpen up your bargaining skills.
- Please notice the departure times are very important.
Please note that the port TAX price is 15 € for Adults and Children, 5 € for Infants. The TAXES for Open Return tickets must be paid twice and are not included in the ticket price.
Greek citizens may travel with their ID card only if their name is written in Latin characters.
European citizens from the following countries may travel to Turkey with their ID card:
BELGIUM, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, ITALY, LIECHTENSTEIN, LUXEMBOURG, MALTA, NETHERLANDS, PORTUGAL, SPAIN, SWITZERLAND
* Infant: 0-2 years old (Born between 2020-2022)
* Child: 3-12 years old ( Born between 2010-2019)
The port tax payment is due at check-in.
For Transfer contact us via e-mail at least 1 day prior to the activity.
For a full refund cancel at least one day before the start of the activity.
There are no reviews yet.