Discover Symi/Panormitis with a Private Luxury Yacht
Our yacht is a 13m yacht by Italian builder Giannetti. With a capacity of up to 10 passengers (plus 2 qualified crew members) it provides the following route starting from Mandraki Harbor.
It includes 3 cabins with beds spacious and luminous living room, 2 WC and a kitchen where our hostess prepare all your snacks and a fridge full of iced drinks. Our stuff is very friendly and helpful with whatever you need. The boat features television, wi-fi and computer, blankets, sheets, pillows, cooking equipment, fridge, mini-oven, etc.
We start the cruise in the morning from Mandraki of Rhodes. Symi island is a beautiful treat with its colorfull buildings and imposing churches. You can go for a walk to the lovely harbor Yialos which is lined with cafes, restaurants, sponge and spice stalls and gift shops. After your walk to the island, we visit some amazing and very popular beaches of the island such as Saint George a beach with crystal water where you can swim and relax. This beach is accessible only by the sea or Saint Marina beach where you can also swim and there is a Picturesque chapel on a small island which is very popular as a wedding venue. The water is incredibly clear and safe for children. In the afternoon we go back to Rhodes.
Panormitis monastery is situated in the south of the Island Symi. It is the famous monastery of Archangel Michael. The exact construction date of this monastery is unknown but according to an old manuscript it existed in the 15th century. In the yard of the monastery, you can visit the two museums, the one with its silver icons, ecclesiastical vessels and various religious items, the other museum displays an exhibition if folk culture including items relevant to fishing and agriculture. The monastery also hosts a library with Byzantine manuscripts of religious. Historical and philosophical content.
- Lunch (Τhe menu is tailored for vegetarians, vegan and gluten free.)
- All your drinks (beers-wines-beverages-juices-water)
- Snorkelling Equipment
- Underwater Camera
Departure every day from Mandraki Harbor & return at the same location.
Operation days: every day.
Safety features: Fire extinguisher, First aid kit.
Sea masks and towels are also offered complying with the Greek Health and Safety regulations as well as new regulations regarding COVID-19.
Our boat is subject to detailed inspection before each voyage, in order to ensure its safety and proper operation.
The trip includes a snack buffet:
1. Salmon temptation – tart base filled with smoke salmon cream, smoke salmon slice, cucumber, red and black caviar and fresh dill.
2. Greek tradition tart – base filled with salad of aubergine and peppers tricolor, smoked on the coals, feta cheese, cherry tomatoes. Variety of local aromatics and olive oil of our own production.
3. Quince terrine – base filled with fresh white mushrooms, bacon, ham, pieces of sausage, cream, mozzarella on the top and then gradinate in not oven.
4. Tortillas – with different filings like grilled vegetables, halloumi cheese and balsamic cream. Second filling with fresh tomato, lettuce, chicken nuggets and sweet chili sauce. Third filing with vegetables, cheese, cold cuts and mayonnaise.
5. Baguettes with our homemade filings like chicken salad, tuna salad and grilled vegetables, fresh mozzarella, sundries tomatoes and balsamic cream.
6. A Caesar salad is a green salad of romaine lettuce and croutons dressed with lemon juice, olive oil, egg, Worcestershire sauce, anchovies, garlic, Dijon mustard, Parmesan cheese, and black pepper.
7. Homemade dessert of the day and seasonal fruits.
Τhe menu is tailored for vegetarians, vegan and gluten free.
For Transfer contact us via e-mail at least 1 day prior to the activity.
For a full refund cancel at least one day before the start of the activity.
There are no reviews yet.