Sea Kayakin Tour – The Pirates Route
Sea Kayaking Tour -The Pirates’ Route is an unforgettable sea kayaking tour which lasts half a day. Join us to enjoy exploring Rhodes from the ocean!
We start our amazing sea kayaking tour at Kathara Beach in Faliraki. After teaching you all you need to know, we start paddling along the East Coast of Rhodes. Sea Kayaking Tour -The Pirates’ Route allows you to experience three of the best beaches on Rhodes from up close. On the way, you get to admire breathtaking rock formations and the stunning colours of the Mediterranean Sea. Along the route you even have the chance to dive into these beautiful waters, direct from your kayak – a once in a lifetime experience!
During the sea kayaking tour we also visit some sea caves. Another amazing highlight of Sea Kayaking Tour -The Pirates’ Route – not to be missed! Before our delicious, and well deserved, picnic lunch on one of the locals’ favourite beaches, you get the opportunity to snorkel and explore life below the surface of the water. Those with an even more adventurous streak can also try cliff jumping if they so desire.
After our traditional Greek picnic lunch, we head back. Nothing can compare to this eco-friendly way to explore the coastline of Rhodes. Moreover, our expert guides keep you safe, entertained and tell you all they know about the local history, geography and wildlife here on Rhodes.
Highlights of Kayaking the Pirates’ Route:
- Paddle your own sea kayak and see Rhodes from a unique viewpoint
- Enjoy a homemade picnic at Traounou Beach
- Visit Ladiko Beach and Anthony Quinn’s Bay, two of the most beautiful bays on the island. Anthony Quinn’s Bay being widely known due to the classic film “The Guns of Navarone”
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Snorkeling gear
- Safety gear
- Professional Instructor
- Souvenir Photos
08.30: Meet at the Kathara Beach, Faliraki area, next to Paradise Restaurant.
08.30 – 09.15: Kayak fitting and briefing
09.15 – 11.00: Paddling
11.00 – 12.30: Time for snorkeling, swimming & picnic
12.30 – 13.30: Paddling back
14.00: End of program and start of drop off service if chosen when booking
- Swimming knowledge
- Basic physical fitness
- Participants Age: Min 14 – Max 70
You will need:
- Small bag
- Your own personal water bottle – as part of our environmental policy, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
- Hat or beanie, sunglasses and sunblock
- Spare pair of shoes that you don’t mind getting wet
For Transfer contact us via e-mail at least 1 day prior to the activity.
For a full refund cancel at least one day before the start of the activity.